February 13, 2014

Power Rangers Papercraft: Violet Wolf Ranger Helmet

In 2008, the sixteenth season of the Power Rangers television show aired in the US. The theme of the season was "Power Rangers Jungle Fury" and each of the Ranger's costumes had an animal theme. This is a full size paper model of the Violet Wolf Ranger's helmet. The Pepakura PDO template for the model was created by DeviantART member Joedme4 and may be downloaded here. Previously, I posted a papercraft Power Rangers Morpher Belt Buckle.

2 comments:

  1. If it is possible can you place this on another sharing site? 4shared is triggering my danger senses for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! I see what you mean. 4Shared just keep going further and further downhill. Thanks for letting me know. I have changed the link. Try again.

      Delete