November 5, 2010

Two Year Anniversary!

Today marks the second anniversary of Tektonten Papercraft! As I did for last year's anniversary, I am sharing a photo of a shelf in my office and also some stats for the Tektonten blog. In the photo is my "Tron shelf" where I keep most of my Tron papercraft. Some of the stats for the last year are:
  • Number of page views in the past 12 months: a little over 1,000,000 (That's exactly twice as many as year one!)
  • Number of downloads of my papercraft designs: 80,000 and counting
  • Number of papercraft designs released to date: 58
The top ten most downloaded papercraft designs by Tektonten are (drum roll please):

1. Mjolnir, Thor's Hammer (Marvel Comics)
2. Hal 9000 Interface (2001: A Space Odyssey movie)
3. Kaonashi Mask (Spirited Away movie)
4. Glock 9mm Handgun (Half-Life 1 video game)
5. Spider-Man Mask (Marvel Comics)
6. Tron Bit - "No" Configuration (Original Tron movie)
7. Uruk-Hai Sword (Lord of the Rings movies)
8. Holy Hand Grenade (Monty Python and the Holy Grail movie)
9. Tron Bit - "Neutral" Configuration (Original Tron movie)
10. Tron Bit - "Yes" Configuration (Original Tron movie)

What papercraft is coming in year three? I hope to do some more Tron and Kingdom Hearts papercraft as well as branch out into some Star Wars papercraft. Here is a heartfelt "thanks" to everyone who continues to support my blog. I couldn't do it without you!

-Chris at Tektonten Papercraft

3 comments: