November 3, 2010

Disney Papercraft: Eden's Genie Bottle

I made this genie bottle papercraft as a favor to my DeviantART friend, Fractaljinn. Fractaljinn wanted a papercraft model of the bottle of a female genie named Eden who is a character in the Aladdin animated television series by Disney. The series ran from 1994 to 1995. You may notice that the papercraft bottle doesn't have a handle like the one in the image from the TV show. Although a handle is included as part of the template, I sort of liked the way the bottle looked without it, so I didn't attach it when I did my test build. As a convenience to Fractaljinn who resides in Europe, the template was created for A4 size paper, so if you are printing on US Letter size paper you will need to use the "scale to fit" option. If printing on A4 paper, the finished bottle is roughly 40cm (15.75") tall. Another feature of the bottle is that the stopper is removable. Because the majority of the construction of the bottle is done by curving pieces of card stock, I give this a difficulty level of 4 out of 5. The PDF template for the bottle may be downloaded here.

Related Posts

Jafar's Black Lamp

4 comments:

  1. Thank you SOO much! I've been looking for decor for my daughters arabain nights party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I hope you have a good build.

      Delete
  2. en donde puedo descargar las plantillas?

    ReplyDelete