November 7, 2013

5th Anniversary!

Due to dealing with a flooded basement, I missed mentioning that November 5th was the fifth anniversary of Tektonten Papercraft! Thanks for everyone’s continued support! This has not been my most productive year for papercraft, but I hope to get back in the swing of things in the next twelve months. One thing I want to do is to add more papercraft skulls to my video game skull series. Pictured are some of my “work in progress” skulls. From upper left going clockwise are skulls from Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Alien versus Predator, Halo 1, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Links to previously released skulls in the series are listed below.

Half-Life 1 Skull
League of Legends Skull
Kingdom Hearts 2 Oogie Manor Skull

UPDATE: The first two skulls are complete! They may be downloaded here and here.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping this site running all these years! Good luck to you.
    - Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Skyrim one. You're great! Can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, these are awesome, I was wondering if you have the file for the bottom right skull available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The papercraft templates for these skulls are not available just yet. I hope to complete them later this year.

      Delete