November 5, 2012

Fourth Anniversary!

Four years ago today I started blogging about my favorite hobby, papercraft! Here's thanks to every one who has supported my humble efforts over the years. It was only last year that it dawned on me that the anniversary of Tektonten Papercraft was also Guy Fawkes Day. So to celebrate anniversary day this year I have rounded up four different printable Guy Fawkes masks, two which are 3D and two which are 2D. Here are links to the templates for each of the four masks: One, TwoThree, Four.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Tektonten! Thank you for all these nice original paper models created by You!

    Greetings from Brazil!

    Mauther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! may you have more to come:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really?? Its only been 4 years??? JK :)
    I'm a HUGE fan of this website and i check often for updates so, Happy Anniversary to the Tektonten Blog! May there be manymanymanymanymany more :)

    ReplyDelete